Sunday 4 December 2011

91 92 93 94 Down: The best weekend

I have had the most amazing weekend and it was all Bikram related surrounded by genuine people I love with all my heart.

91 Down
Friday for my 91st class I went to Brighton and practiced at Bikram in the Lanes, alongside Caroline a dear friend of mine. I was scared I wasn't going to do well and had a minor panic attack on the way up but it was fine...I did enjoy it but there is no place like home. The rest of the day was spent eating the most delicious raw food...life could not have been any better thanks Caroline.

92 Down
I had a revelation in class. This year I HATE CHRISTMAS!!!  Towards the end of class the lovely Andy made a comment about Christmas, in my mind I said "fuck christmas!" and burst into tears. Yesterday was the first time I acknowledged to myself that I'm not happy about not going home (Zimbabwe) for the holidays. It's about family not loneliness.
 Saturday night was Bikram Yoga Chiswick's christmas party and it was lush. Yes I got drunk as I have no control when it comes to alcohol. But it was gooooooddddd!!!!! There was ZUMBA it was amazing and every single person who attends BYC is lush  I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE!!!! Nope I'm not still drunk.

93 and 94 Down
0640 woke up hungover
0725 dragged my carcass out of bed
0800 left  home
0845 walked into the building saw the lovely Shvorne at reception and just shook my head.
0900 I was in class!
I honestly thought it was going to be like my red wine saturday where I felt it was pointless being in class but it wasn't. It felt like the best hangover cure in the world. I was so transformed I did a back to back double and I LOVED IT!!!!!

I discovered a way to love on my tummy... I am holding a grudge against my belly for not being smaller. Caroline suggested that I love on my tummy. And today it happened. I was meant to be standing with my hands down by my side but for some reason they were on my belly and the next thing I knew I had formed the heart symbol... just over my belly button...tiny steps to acknowledging my belly.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god!!! love it!! love that i feature! love that youre tummy luvin! love love love xxx carolina

    ReplyDelete