Monday 28 November 2011

84 Down: I'm BAAAACCCKKKKK Y'ALL!!!!!!!

http://tracysfoodandthought.blogspot.com
I stepped into the room after 4 days of being at deaths door (ok I exaggerate). Being back in the heat and doing the 26 postures felt so good. I plonked myself at the back of the class right near the window just in case I passed out or had a coughing fit but none of that happened. On Saturday I did one class and the lovely Fed came up to me during standing forehead to knee...there I was comfortable doing my modified version and he was like "Come on  Nikki you can do it" and I did I finally stood there in the first part of the posture...CAN I GET A WHOOOP WHOOP GRRRR!!!!! Granted I didn't get the full Bikram grip but hey if it takes another 81 days to do this then so be it. But do you know what this incremental step means? It means I'm finally losing inches on my tummy and it also means I'm getting stronger!!!! COME ON!!!!  I decided that in the first set I will do my modified pose then come the second set I will do the first part with strength.

Yesterday I did another back to back double. Why do I keep doing this to myself...honestly I hate back to back doubles my mind sabotages every single posture...I need at least an hours break before the second class.

I'm trying to catch up on the missed days and I still aim to have 101 classes in 101 days so the 10th of December is my cutoff day. The lovely Charlie has banned me from doing triples....but i may end up sneaking some past him....*shrugs shoulders*

I'm so glad to be back bikraming.

No comments:

Post a Comment