Tuesday 22 November 2011

81 Down: Man Flu

http://www.mdnews.com/news/hd/2011_32/hd_655464
I woke up with a sore throat and thought it'll pass soon as I get a hot honey and lemon down my neck...nah it stuck around. So I decided Bikram would sweat it out and get me feeling all healthy again. I pushed myself and got through the class way better than I did on Sunday and I thought yep I've kicked this effing cold in the butt.
I got home gargled with salt and water and even considered doing some urine therapy but I'm not there yet...nuff respect to all the urine therapists out there.

I woke up feeling rough as old boots...throat as if razors were setting up for a residencey. I have decided to not go and practice my 82nd class which means I won't reach my goal of reaching 90 classes by the 29th unless I don a triple or am able to get out of work early on some days. I'm cool with that as I need to listen to my body and rest up. Besides I don't really want to get any of the lovely people at BYC sick so it's best to stay away while I'm at the contagious stage.

So tonight it's off to bed with some baileys as I feel it soothes the throat hot lemon honey and ginger....boooooo

1 comment: